An investment in NAWBO membership provides a portfolio of benefits that propel business growth and fuel personal and professional development. A membership in the Ventura County Chapter of NAWBO offers women-owned businesses a national, state and local platform to tap into the power of an established community of women entrepreneurs.
At the national level, NAWBO was incorporated in 1974 and touts a membership of more than 5,000 members and 60 chapters across the country. Here in California, we have 10 chapters and have formed a consortium called NAWBO California that provides activities and resources to support the local chapters and represents the issues and interests of more than 1.3 million women business owners in the state.
Our local Ventura County Chapter provides the following benefits of membership:
- Monthly dinner meetings and special events/workshops that provide support and education for business and personal development
- Marketing opportunities to promote your business
- Access to special discount programs through NAWBO National’s Corporate Affinity Partner and sponsor programs
- Notification of legislation activities affecting your business
- Access to the local and national membership rosters