We welcome you to visit us at one of our events! Our monthly meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of the month (exceptions are November, December and May). We also have luncheon and breakfast meetings, as well as other events throughout the year. Join us to learn more about NAWBO – both Ventura County and NAWBO National. Click on our events calendar for our upcoming events. We look forward to meeting you!
Ready to join? Just a few notes regarding membership:
NAWBO® Membership is open to individual business owners who own an equity interest and actively participate as a sole proprietor; an active partner of a partnership or active member of a limited liability company; and independent contractor; or individual owners of 5 percent or more of the stock of a corporation and who are involved in policy-making and day-to-day management of the corporation.
- Membership is with both the national organization and the chapter. The national dues vary by category. The Ventura County dues are currently $100.
- Membership is in the name of the individual, not the organization/company.
- Membership dues are nonrefundable.
- The “join date” is the first day of the month that NAWBO National receives the payment.
- Dues are subject to change.
- Joining is easy: Online, postal mail, or fax
- Applications for Supporting and Student Membership must be submitted directly to Ventura County Chapter. Please contact the Membership Director for more information.
(This is the recommended method)
This link takes you to the National site, where you will first create a customer profile, including username and password. You will then be led to the Member Main Menu to complete the payment process.
VIA POSTAL MAIL:
If you don’t already have an application, click here to download an application from NAWBO National. Mail the application along with payment (credit card information on the application or by check).
P. O. Box 826157
Philadelphia, PA 19182-6157
Complete the application along with your credit card payment information and fax into National. Fax number is 202-403-3788.
NOTE: To verify the mailing address and/or fax number, please log-on to NAWBO National (www.nawbo.org).
If you have questions or need more information about a NAWBO membership, contact Member Services at: