- Corporate Partners
- Newsletter Submissions
- BRAVO AWARDS
NAWBO VC Mastermind Program
NAWBO Ventura County Mastermind groups:
- Allow members to share expertise and challenges in a collaborative setting
- Provide a forum to explore ideas from other businesswomen
- Let members support each other
- Give members an opportunity to become inspired and motivated
- Promote results by holding participating members accountable for the implementation of business tactics and personal goals.
- Niche – a group with a common denominator: similar target market, complementary products/services, etc.
- Business strategies and challenges – business growth, marketing, finance, employees, social media, referrals
- Skills development – communications, negotiating, money management, time management
- Mindset – personal growth, life purpose, work/life balance
Mastermind groups meet monthly for 1.5 to 2 hrs.
Each group consists of a maximum of 6 members meeting in a confidential and non-competitive environment.
Group membership is a 6 or 12 month commitment.
NAWBO Ventura County membership is required to participate in our Mastermind groups.
Please fill out the contact form below if you’d like to find out more or you’re interested in joining one of our Mastermind groups